If you remember months ago, I posted about creating a wishing well from pallets called Pallets to Wishing Wellfound here if want to see the original post. Well, it’s been some time later and I have finally finished it!
The picture on the left is where I left off when I said it was finished last year and the picture on the right is the now finished product! A little weathered now as it made it through our snowy winter. I added the cover so you can’t see the yard utility ornament and also the rod to hang the flower pot from! I think it was a nice addition!
I plan to continue doing projects regularly this summer, and sharing them with all of you!